To the effects foreseen in the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), we inform you that the personal data you provide by filling in the form on this website will be treated confidentially. Likewise, we inform you that:
- The Category of the data you provide is within the category of: Contact information.
- The Person Responsible for the data provided is: Juan Maestre Llanillo with NIF: 22133009V. 03610 Petrer. Tel: +34 674 297 430. email: email@example.com.
- The Purpose of these is to manage the possible commercial relationship between the two and if, in the case of accepting it, to send you information on our new products and services. “In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send you commercial communications in accordance with this consent . You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail with the said commercial communication. After unsubscribing we will block your e-mail address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent for the data to continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document”.
- Legitimation is given when you register on the form.
- There are no Recipients to whom data will be transferred, unless legally required or necessary to provide the service requested by the client.
- As a data subject you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD): • in accordance with art. 15 RGPD, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information on the personal data concerning you that we process; • in accordance with art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of the personal data concerning you; • in accordance with art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you, provided that the processing is not necessary: • to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, • to fulfil a legal obligation, • for reasons of public interest, or • for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims; • pursuant to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when • the data subject contests the accuracy of the data, • the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data, • we no longer need the data but you do need them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, or • you have objected to the processing pursuant to article 21 RGPD; • pursuant to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another person in charge; • pursuant to art. 77 RGPD, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can address your complaint to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company’s headquarters. In Spain: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) Calle Jorge Juan, nº6 – 28001-Madrid – Telephone 901 100 099 https://www.aepd.es/ “
JUAN MAESTRE, fulfils all the requirements established in the RGPD and that all the data under our responsibility are being treated in accordance with the legal requirements, keeping the due security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of these. We inform you that your data is in a file for which Juan Maestre Llanillo is responsible, in order to control and manage his clients. Your data may be used by Juan Maestre Llanillo, to send you information of your interest, if you have indicated so when filling in the form. The addressees are the departments in which JUAN MAESTRE is organised and which, based on the functions they perform, need the information for the purpose set out in the previous paragraph, Entities or Organisms whose cession is obligatory by Law and third parties with whom he has collaboration agreements and the cession of data is necessary for the maintenance of the agreement.
Privacy and Abuse Policy
If you have received an email from our servers it is because you have been subscribed to a mailing list. If this is not the case, please unsubscribe from the same email you received by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link below and then report it to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept unsolicited commercial emails or unsolicited bulk emails (known as spam). If you suspect that one of our email accounts is sending spam, you can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
To keep people informed about JUAN MAESTRE’s products and services, we regularly send emails to all of them. If you have received one of our emails and consider it to be spam, please paste the header of the email you think is spam into the Subject field of a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.